Marc By Marc Jacobs MBM3102 Ladies Blade Chronograph Watch
We price match
Seen it cheaper?
Submit a request
- Order within 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds to receive on
- Product Description
- FREE Delivery
- 365 Day Returns
The Watch Story
A beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs timepiece in trendy rose gold. It boasts a PVD rose gold plated case and branded bezel. The rose gold dial boasts dazzling stone hour markers, dainty rose gold hands and a chronograph and date function. This eye catching timepiece will be the jewel in your watch collection.
Watch by Marc Jacobs - MBM3102
- PVD Rose Gold Plated Case
- Metallic Strap, Soft Rose Gold
- Japanese Quartz Movement, Battery Operated
- Date Display
- Chronograph Function, Stop Watch
- 50 metres Water Resistant
- Case Width approx 40 mm
Delivered with The Official Marc By Marc Jacobs Box and Booklet.
**Comes with an Exclusive 5 Year Watch Cabin Extended Warranty
1) All items are sent by Royal Mail's 24 Tracked Courier. Allow 1 working day for delivery (excluding Sundays and Bank Hoidays)
2) We shall send you an email and text message of the Tracking ID. You can check the progress of your delivery with Royal Mail's Tracking Tool (https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item)
3) All orders placed before 2PM are dispatched on the same day (except weekends and bank holidays).
All orders to the EU are sent by Royal Mail's Tracked and Signed Service. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Click here to find out more about our shipping policy.
365 Day Returns
We believe that to have the best shopping experience, there should be no time limit to return your goods.
If you are not 100% happy with your order, just follow these 3 easy steps for a full refund:
1) Go to www.thewatchcabin.com/returns, enter your email address and order number
2) Check that the item is in a new condition and contains the original wrapping and tags
3) Attach your confirmation/invoice to the returned package and drop it off at your local post office
We take all the risk away from you!
All refunds/exchanges are processed within 3-5 working days
8 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are your watches authentic?
Yes all our watches are 100% authentic and come with the official box, tags, booklets and certificates ( where applicable). They have been authenticated by an independent third party.
Its exactly the same product as you would receive from a high street store.
2) Do your watches come with the manufaturer's 2 year warranty?
No, we purchase our stock from wholesalers rather than the manufacturer and so we cannot offer the manufacturers 2 year warranty.
Instead, The Watch Cabin offer an extended 5 year warranty with exactly the same terms as the manufacturers warranty (covers the dial movement, hands and dial). Click here to find out more .
3) Are your watches brand new?
Yes, our watches are brand new and arrive prepacked in cellophane wrapping.
4) How are you able to offer these watches at such a low price?
We bulk buy our stock from verified wholesalers across Europe. We are then able to pass on these discounts to our customers.
We strongly believe that you should not have to pay extortionate prices for designer watch brands.
5) Do you offer a link adjustment service?
Unfortunately not at the moment. We recommend using Timpson's or a local jeweller to adjust your links. It should cost approximately £7.
6) Do you have a physical store I can visit?
No, we are solely an e-commerce business at this present time. We are based in East London, near Old Street.
7) Do you offer any other services such as watch repairing or selling watch parts?
No, we only sell watches
8) Can I request a watch that is not available?
Yes, it takes approximately 2 weeks to order new stock. You can contact us at email@example.com
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
Great watch and great service
Really good, we had a persistent problem with a ladies MK watch as the strap kept failing. The watch cabin sorted this out and enabled us to replace with the new Marc Jacobs watch which so far has been great.
The watch is fantastic. Looks good, works good. I just Love it!
Lovely watch for a great price (note that the colour on picture slightly different)
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend and she loves it. It has a nice weight to it and the links are nice and solid. Definitely feels and looks more expensive on than what I payed for it. Delivery was excellent and I received it the next day on the 23rd December which I was pleasantly surprised with being so close to Christmas. As I mention in the title, just be aware that the face is more of a pink colour in real life rather than the whitish face in the picture. Although when the light catches it or if you take a picture with the flash it will look as pictured. Non the less it's a gorgeous watch and well worth the money.
Wow! Best Deal Anywhere.
I was looking in jewellers for this Marc Jacobs watch, they priced it at £275! I found The Watch Cabin and got the real thing saving a £108!!! It arrived promptly and in the official box with the official booklet and The Watch Cabin's 5 year warranty. The watch was exactly as shown/described and was protected in perfect condition. This beautiful watch was a bargain and I wear it everyday! Thank you The watch cabin.
Price match: Marc By Marc Jacobs MBM3102 Ladies Blade Chronograph Watch
We strive to offer you the lowest prices possible, however in the unlikely even that you find the watch cheaper elsewhere - we’ll match that price!
You will also benefit from our outstanding customer service such as:> A Free Extended 5 Year Warranty
> 365 Day Returns
> 24 Hour Customer Care
Don’t forget we’re a Google Certified shop, rated as EXCELLENT by our customers and your purchase is automatically guaranteed upto £2,500 for non delivery.
Price match in 3 easy steps:
- Fill in the below form stating the price you have found it for;
- We will email you a discount code and a link to buy the product (usually within 1 hour);
- You make the purchase online using the discount code.
Marc By Marc Jacobs MBM3102 Ladies Blade Chronograph Watch
The Watch Cabin Online Price: £167.00