- Product Description
- FREE Delivery
- 365 Day Returns
The Watch Story
This men's watch by Armani, is made from stainless steel and is powered by a chronograph quartz movement. It fastens with a silver metal bracelet and has a blue dial. The watch has a date function.
Watch by Emporio Armani - AR1974 Men`s Chronograph
- Metal bracelet
- Stainless steel caseback
- Quartz movement, battery-operated
- Chronograph function, stopwatch
- 50 Meters of water resistant
- Case width approx. 43 mm
- Case depth approx. 11mm
Supplied with The Official Emporio Armani box and booklet.
*Comes with an Exclusive 5 Year Watch Cabin Extended Warranty
1) All items are sent by Royal Mail's 24 Tracked Courier. Allow 1 working day for delivery (excluding Sundays and Bank Hoidays)
2) We shall send you an email and text message of the Tracking ID. You can check the progress of your delivery with Royal Mail's Tracking Tool (https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item)
3) All orders placed before 2PM are dispatched on the same day (except weekends and bank holidays).
All orders to the EU are sent by Royal Mail's Tracked and Signed Service. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Click here to find out more about our shipping policy.
365 Day Returns
We believe that to have the best shopping experience, there should be no time limit to return your goods.
If you are not 100% happy with your order, just follow these 3 easy steps for a full refund:
1) Go to www.thewatchcabin.com/returns, enter your email address and order number
2) Check that the item is in a new condition and contains the original wrapping and tags
3) Attach your confirmation/invoice to the returned package and drop it off at your local post office
We take all the risk away from you!
All refunds/exchanges are processed within 3-5 working days
8 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are your watches authentic?
Yes all our watches are 100% authentic and come with the official box, tags, booklets and certificates ( where applicable). They have been authenticated by an independent third party.
Its exactly the same product as you would receive from a high street store.
2) Do your watches come with the manufaturer's 2 year warranty?
No, we purchase our stock from wholesalers rather than the manufacturer and so we cannot offer the manufacturers 2 year warranty.
Instead, The Watch Cabin offer an extended 5 year warranty with exactly the same terms as the manufacturers warranty (covers the dial movement, hands and dial). Click here to find out more .
3) Are your watches brand new?
Yes, our watches are brand new and arrive prepacked in cellophane wrapping.
4) How are you able to offer these watches at such a low price?
We bulk buy our stock from verified wholesalers across Europe. We are then able to pass on these discounts to our customers.
We strongly believe that you should not have to pay extortionate prices for designer watch brands.
5) Do you offer a link adjustment service?
Unfortunately not at the moment. We recommend using Timpson's or a local jeweller to adjust your links. It should cost approximately £7.
6) Do you have a physical store I can visit?
No, we are solely an e-commerce business at this present time. We are based in East London, near Old Street.
7) Do you offer any other services such as watch repairing or selling watch parts?
No, we only sell watches
8) Can I request a watch that is not available?
Yes, it takes approximately 2 weeks to order new stock. You can contact us at email@example.com
Very pleased with the service and really happy with the purchase! Glad to support a small business
Very nice worth the price
This watch is so striking. The contrast of the blue and copper face against the silver strap make it a very eye catching piece that has secured many compliments. This is the 5th watch in my collection and by far the nicest looking. My only criticism is of the strap. Took a link out as it was slightly too big only to find that it was then too tight. There is no middle ground. Decided to run with it being a little big only to find that when I bend my wrist it sometimes pops one side of the strap open. BUT when i tried to wear it with a link out it really did pinch. All is not lost as I wouldn't wear this as my everyday watch anyway. I just need to make sure I remain sober when I do wear it though as the risk of not noticing it opening itself and me losing it is actually very real. Hmm.
Price match: Emporio Armani AR1974 Men's Chronograph Watch
We strive to offer you the lowest prices possible, however in the unlikely even that you find the watch cheaper elsewhere - we’ll match that price!
You will also benefit from our outstanding customer service such as:> A Free Extended 5 Year Warranty
> 365 Day Returns
> 24 Hour Customer Care
Don’t forget we’re a Google Certified shop, rated as EXCELLENT by our customers and your purchase is automatically guaranteed upto £2,500 for non delivery.
Price match in 3 easy steps:
- Fill in the below form stating the price you have found it for;
- We will email you a discount code and a link to buy the product (usually within 1 hour);
- You make the purchase online using the discount code.
Emporio Armani AR1974 Men's Chronograph Watch
The Watch Cabin Online Price: Sold Out