Emporio Armani AR1400 Men's Valente Ceramica Ceramic Chronograph Watch
We price match
Seen it cheaper?
Submit a request
- Order within 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds to receive on
- Product Description
- FREE Delivery
- 365 Day Returns
The Watch Story
This best selling timepiece is crafted from a premium ceramic, that is valued for it's smoothness and extreme durability. It features a black dial, striking Roman numeral hands and 3 chronograph sub-dials - all powered by Japanese movement. The Armani AR1400 gives your wrist that touch of luxurious elegance.
Watch by Emporio Armani - AR1400 Men's Ceramica Cermic Chronograph
- Ceramic case, black polished
- Ceramic, black bracelet with folding clasp
- Stainless steel caseback
- Quartz movement, battery-operated
- Date and 24-hour display
- Chronograph function, stopwatch
- 30 Meters of water resistant
- Case width approx. 42 mm (excluding Crown)
Supplied with The Official Emporio Armani box and booklet.
*Comes with an Exclusive 5 Year Watch Cabin Extended Warranty
1) All items are sent by Royal Mail's 24 Tracked Courier. Allow 1 working day for delivery (excluding Sundays and Bank Hoidays)
2) We shall send you an email and text message of the Tracking ID. You can check the progress of your delivery with Royal Mail's Tracking Tool (https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item)
3) All orders placed before 2PM are dispatched on the same day (except weekends and bank holidays).
All orders to the EU are sent by Royal Mail's Tracked and Signed Service. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
Click here to find out more about our shipping policy.
365 Day Returns
We believe that to have the best shopping experience, there should be no time limit to return your goods.
If you are not 100% happy with your order, just follow these 3 easy steps for a full refund:
1) Go to www.thewatchcabin.com/returns, enter your email address and order number
2) Check that the item is in a new condition and contains the original wrapping and tags
3) Attach your confirmation/invoice to the returned package and drop it off at your local post office
We take all the risk away from you!
All refunds/exchanges are processed within 3-5 working days
8 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are your watches authentic?
Yes all our watches are 100% authentic and come with the official box, tags, booklets and certificates ( where applicable). They have been authenticated by an independent third party.
Its exactly the same product as you would receive from a high street store.
2) Do your watches come with the manufaturer's 2 year warranty?
No, we purchase our stock from wholesalers rather than the manufacturer and so we cannot offer the manufacturers 2 year warranty.
Instead, The Watch Cabin offer an extended 5 year warranty with exactly the same terms as the manufacturers warranty (covers the dial movement, hands and dial). Click here to find out more .
3) Are your watches brand new?
Yes, our watches are brand new and arrive prepacked in cellophane wrapping.
4) How are you able to offer these watches at such a low price?
We bulk buy our stock from verified wholesalers across Europe. We are then able to pass on these discounts to our customers.
We strongly believe that you should not have to pay extortionate prices for designer watch brands.
5) Do you offer a link adjustment service?
Unfortunately not at the moment. We recommend using Timpson's or a local jeweller to adjust your links. It should cost approximately £7.
6) Do you have a physical store I can visit?
No, we are solely an e-commerce business at this present time. We are based in East London, near Old Street.
7) Do you offer any other services such as watch repairing or selling watch parts?
No, we only sell watches
8) Can I request a watch that is not available?
Yes, it takes approximately 2 weeks to order new stock. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviews (20)
- Questions (0)
Wouldn't touch these with a barge pole!
Not long after receiving the watch I noticed it steaming up even after just washing up. I returned the watch and it was replaced with a brand new one but only after attempting to repair it. The brand new one again steamed up about a week later even after wearing it on a hot sweaty day so not water proof in the slightest. So now I have 2 strap adjustment costs of £20 each and 2 courier return costs. I didn't want it replaced with another Armani watch as by now I have zero faith in them so asked for a Hugo Boss replacement. The ones I likes were all out of stock and was to wait a couple weeks for new stock. 2 weeks later the very helpful guy from Watch Cabin said they weren't getting any more stock in the near future of the Hugo Boss I wanted so to send it back again and exchange for gift vouchers. Now the biggest downer on all of this is I was still wearing the watch as although it had steamed up (and then de-steamed) it still told the time and I had no other watch. Now whilst riding my bike on a normal flat road the watch strap broke and it flung off, so quick I didn't even notice at the time until the next day. So now I have no faulty watch to send back, the cost of the watch (I paid £242) 2 watch strap adjustments £30 and a courier cost of £10. My advice is either buy from Goldsmiths for a lot more money (although I hear since that Armani are generally bad watches) or don't bother and buy a proper watch brand !!!
Don't be in doubt when shopping with watch cabin
I got this watch for my husbands 30th & to be honest I was abit like why are these so cheap and was wondering if I was buying an authentic watch. I did my research and reading the reviews i went ahead and got the watch. Im so glad I did. It's a real authentic watch and your getting a real bargain. My husband is in love and I Saved money I would 100% use again. One happy customer thanks watch cabin
Really fast delivery & lovely watch
This watch looks classic in design and certainly hits the mark when out on nice evenings out. The slight downside is that the initial links connected to the watch face are quite large so suit someone with larger wrists.
The watch is amazing and it's price is really good compared to other shops. Service was excellent and it was a perfect gift!
Price match: Emporio Armani AR1400 Men's Valente Ceramica Ceramic Chronograph Watch
We strive to offer you the lowest prices possible, however in the unlikely even that you find the watch cheaper elsewhere - we’ll match that price!
You will also benefit from our outstanding customer service such as:> A Free Extended 5 Year Warranty
> 365 Day Returns
> 24 Hour Customer Care
Don’t forget we’re a Google Certified shop, rated as EXCELLENT by our customers and your purchase is automatically guaranteed upto £2,500 for non delivery.
Price match in 3 easy steps:
- Fill in the below form stating the price you have found it for;
- We will email you a discount code and a link to buy the product (usually within 1 hour);
- You make the purchase online using the discount code.
Emporio Armani AR1400 Men's Valente Ceramica Ceramic Chronograph Watch
The Watch Cabin Online Price: £199.00