6 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are your watches authentic?
Yes all our watches are 100% authentic and come with the official box, tags, booklets and certificates ( where applicable). They have been authenticated by an independent third party.
We are either the official UK stockists of some brands or import our watches from verified distributors.
2) Do your watches come with a warranty?
Yes, we offer an extended 5 year warranty with all our watches. It covers the dial movement, hands and dial. Click here to find out more
3) Are your watches brand new?
Yes, our watches are brand new and arrive prepacked in cellophane wrapping.
4) Do you offer a link adjustment service?
Unfortunately not at the moment. We recommend using www.intime.co.uk or a local jeweller to adjust your links. It should cost approximately £7 ( there may be a premium charge for ceramic straps).
5) Do you offer any other services such as watch repairing or selling watch parts?
No, we only sell watches
6) Can I request a watch that is not available?
Yes, it takes approximately 2 weeks to order new stock. You can contact us at email@example.com