8 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are your watches authentic?
Yes all our watches are 100% authentic and come with the official box, tags, booklets and certificates ( where applicable). They have been authenticated by an independent third party.
Its exactly the same product as you would receive from a high street store.
2) Do your watches come with the manufaturer's 2 year warranty?
No, we purchase our stock from wholesalers rather than the manufacturer and so we cannot offer the manufacturers 2 year warranty.
Instead, The Watch Cabin offer an extended 5 year warranty with exactly the same terms as the manufacturers warranty (covers the dial movement, hands and dial). Click here to find out more
3) Are your watches brand new?
Yes, our watches are brand new and arrive prepacked in cellophane wrapping.
4) How are you able to offer these watches at such a low price?
We bulk buy our stock from verified wholesalers across Europe. We are then able to pass on these discounts to our customers.
We strongly believe that you should not have to pay extortionate prices for designer watch brands.
5) Do you offer a link adjustment service?
Unfortunately not at the moment. We recommend using www.intime.co.uk or a local jeweller to adjust your links. It should cost approximately £7 ( there may be a premium charge for ceramic straps).
6) Do you have a physical store I can visit?
No, we are solely an e-commerce business at this present time. We are based in East London, near Old Street.
7) Do you offer any other services such as watch repairing or selling watch parts?
No, we only sell watches
8) Can I request a watch that is not available?
Yes, it takes approximately 2 weeks to order new stock. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org